grassfrog

Thursday, August 05, 2010

Server Outage affecting Grassfrog2

Our Layered Tech server is experiencing some difficulties, and has been taken offline temporarily while we investigate the source of the issue. I am working with the data center and our sysadmin to troubleshoot and resolve this in a timely manner. Currently we have no specific estimate of downtime, but hope to have this resolved by some time tomorrow.

If anyone needs their website addressed immediately, contact me directly and I can migrate your site over to our main server, provided you have access to modify your DNS and can work with me directly to do so. To do this, please log in to your registrar account (GoDaddy, LikeName, etc.) and set your DNS to the following:

ns1.grassfrog.com
ns2.grassfrog.com

Then, email me (grassfrog@gmail.com) with your website address so I can check your DNS settings. If they are correct, I can then re-roll your website on the other server.

If anyone would like their website migrated over, please follow the above directions, then contact me.

Thank you for your patience.

-Roberta Dulay
Grassfrog Technologies, LLC